15.3.11

accessories with shoes?

Accessories are something that have become ultra trendy, and a lot of people who were once not big fans of jewellery or handbags are becoming increasingly intrigued. There's such beautiful stuff out there, and a bold, funky accessory is a great way to express a big personality for someone who doesn't feel comfortable in flashy clothes. A cool, edgy, over sized bangle or a couple layered necklaces are fantastic ways to add punch to an understated outfit. One other great use of accessories is for workplace; if you must dress in professional attire, trying adding simple but colourful sparkles to your otherwise understated look through accessories!

With all this being said, I wanted to share one of the ways I find some great accessories which are both inexpensive and adorable! I've recently noticed that in almost any trendy shoe store I've been in, there's always been a couple shelves, not always outwardly advertised, that carries a bundle of necklaces, bracelet clusters, bangles, and rings. I used to always look past them, but ever since I spotted a gorgeous Eiffel Tower necklace which I still wear adoringly these days, the jewellery section is always the first place I go to when I walk into a shoe store. It's a great way to add little, inexpensive pieces to your collection here and there, as they are usually priced well, and there's usually always a few things on sale!

If you are one looking to expand your accessories wardrobe, make sure to look around for some jewellery while you're browsing through your shoe stores. You never know what beauty you may discover!

Love it? Wear it. Own it!
-xo