7.3.11

target coming to canada!

Many Canadians were excited to learn that Target has bought the leases of many Zeller's stores across the country, and I was no exception. As a dedicated fan of low-priced high-quality fashion, the department store coveted for it's amazing affordable designer collaborations will now be accessible to Canadians, save a trip over the border.

Although I take pride in Canadian business, and am sad to hear another Canadian born business has been taken over by America, I love the opportunity that this change will bring. Not to mention the thousands of jobs, in many facets, that will be available! My main excitement, however, is the array of designer labels that Target will bring along that once were not accessible in Canadian stores.

I. Cannot. Wait!

Love it? Wear it. Own it!
-xo